Who we are
Omni are on a mission to shake up the energy retail landscape. We are leveraging better ways of doing things taken from other industries and incorporating them in our innovative future-ready solutions.
Gary and Charlie, the founders of Omni have launched Omni Energy because we wanted to make prepayment and PAYG energy better. Prepayment customers in the UK have always suffered at the hands of the big suppliers – paying more for their energy, inefficient and poor customer service with no means to manage their account. And all backed by dirty energy.
We would like to hear from people who are passionate about providing customers with great service. You must be a team player? Autonomous? A rock-star? A self-starter? but you are also adaptable, dependable, sociable and overall you must stop at nothing until the job is done.
- Passionate about customer service
- Gas and Electricity experience a bonus but not essential
What you would get
Omni works hard to create an inclusive environment to be a part of. A culturally diverse workspace, but all sharing the same eye-on-the-prize mentality. On top of that:
- Generous Salary
- Free shares - If Omni Energy does well, so do we all!
- Pension - we all get old!
- An office in nth Leeds avoiding the city centre
- Biscuits, lots of biscuits - (and fruit) but who doesn't like the odd biscuit?
If you are interested in joining the Omni gang - drop us a line at HR@omni-energy.co.uk
We have the current open vacancy:
Customer Service Representative
Omni Energy is an energy start-up supply business specialising in prepayment meters. We're changing the way the energy industry treats prepayment customers. Our aim is to make prepayment better.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates (less than 3 year post graduation) who are looking to begin a rewarding career in the energy industry.
This is a two year training programme enabling you to utilise your problem solving, analytical or creative skills in a rich and vibrant working environment.
During your first six months, you will be closely supported by mentors from our senior leadership team and will be immersed in the full value chain of an energy start-up, and your main responsibility will be to go above and beyond to keep our customers impressed and excited about Omni Energy being their energy supplier.
We are keen to bring people with different skills into our customers operations team. We strongly believe in owning the problem and not passing it on to another individual or team - this means that you'll do all the work from beginning to end to resolve issues and get things done.
We want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment. We want you to bring something different to our team whether that be a new skill or a great personality we only want the best.
If you want to be part of something new, young and dynamic and help transform the way prepayment energy is provided in the UK then we'd love for you to send us an application.
What you will be doing
Our Graduate Trainee (Customer Operations) will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- End-to-end customer journey management - rolling your sleeves up and interacting with our customers through a variety of channels,
- Recommending and making improvements to our customers experience and journey,
- Project managing specific work streams with the ultimate aim of building exceptional customer experiences for our customers,
- Given autonomy to get things done and build the business from scratch to make our customers experience better.
What we are looking for
Our Graduate Trainee (Customer Operations) will have the following skills and experience:
Have completed bachelor’s degree achieving a 2:1 or better
- Have an ability to organise your own workload, meet deadlines and use your initiative,
- Be a great communicator who listens to and understand our customers,
- A team player with a genuine passion for creating exceptional customer experiences,
- Fast paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change,
- Self-starters who want to be challenged to become high achievers and grow their careers as we grow the business.
What you get in return
Our Graduate Trainees (Customer Operations) begin with an OTE of £24k per year depending on performance.
You will gain an in-depth introduction to the energy industry, to help you develop a good knowledge and understanding of the sector.
Freedom and autonomy to build the business, and the customer operations team, from scratch.
Location wise we are based in LS7, so no City Centre working, and are flexible with WFH capability as long as we are creating exceptional experiences for our customers.
Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 08:30am to 05:00pm.
Reference ID: Omni-105
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
Closing date for applications: 16/04/2021
If you are interested in this role please provide a covering letter and a CV to HR@omni-energy.co.uk
No agencies please...